If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.
– Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Christian Lakatos, founder and director of UAF Music Management created a label in the year 2006 by the name of „UAF Music“.
The company quickly transformed into a full-blown artist management agency for electronic music.
After more and more artists asked Christian to help with management issues, it became clear that a friendly open approach was the way forwards for his music management company.
Today, UAF Music has established itself as the leading artist management agency for electronic music in Austria, running offices in Vienna and London to provide the best possible service for its talents.
Camo&Krooked (BMG UK|MOSAIK Musik|RAM Records)
Gudrun von Laxenburg (Skint & BMG UK)
Nihils (Sony NL & Ultra Rec)
Philipp Van Het Veld (Producer|composer)
Mauro Picotto (Alchemy)
HVOB (Stil vor Talent)
IllSkillz (Dim Mak)
Global Deejays (Superstar Recordings)
– NRJ DJ Awards Monaco, 2012
– Drum&Bass Arena Awards, 2011 – 2014 (best producer, best video, best album, best live act)
– Amadeus | Austrian Music Award Vienna
– Youngster of Arts Europe
– MTV Award Russia
– ESKA Music Award Poland
– ADA | Austrian Dance Award Vienna
– German Dance Awards, Best International DJ, Best Producer, Best Radio Hit
– Danish Dance Awards, Best International DJ
– Ericsson Swiss Dance Awards, Best International DJ
– BBm Magazine Irish Dance Awards, Best International DJ
– Deejay Magazine Spanish Dance Awards, Best International DJ
– TMF Dutch Dance Awards, Best International DJ
– RTÉ 2fm Irish Dance Music Awards, Best International DJ
– DJ Awards, Ibiza